Monday, October 25, 2010

How to make Bunka doll~ Preparations




Preparations and Patterns (English)
Click "more" to read.




First of all,
I am not good at sewing
so my skills are poor.
(I even don't use a sewing machine.)


Some parts of this tutorial are my arranged way,
I hope you understand.


(And I am not sure if I can explain well in English.
I have no idea English sewing words.^^;
I hope you understand my poor English.)


OK, then, here's preparations.。




Cloth for Body, Arms, Legs
White Cotton Cloth





Clothing Cloth
Anything you like.




Face Cloth
Chiffon georgette




Decorations
Ribbons, Lace and so on.




Cotton




Strings for hair
or doll's hair or knitting wool, anything you like.




Cosmetic Cotton
for faces.




Wire
for bonnets.





sheet (I used copy machine sheet)
for arms and legs.




Paints (Gouaches)
you paint faces with them



And a sewing kit and an iron.
and a sewing machine if you have one.







Here's Patterns
I use "cm"
have no idea "inch" ^^;

I made them myself, so they might be weird.
If you need, make corrections.

And take margins in your favorite width.

***Please note that these will not print out the correct size. You will have to use these images to draw your own. Sorry about the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment